Tuesday, 16 August 2016

My travel companion for warm milk

Travelling is all super interesting until I get super hungry and need my milk right there and then! The slight problem in giving me my milk is that I like it slightly warm. At home, it normally takes 5 minutes to warm my milk in the bottle warmer and that is acceptable limit for me. In the car or out and about - I need it faster as I am restricted in my car seat and don't have enough distractions!

My mum and dad tried different ways - getting this weird car battery powered warmer that took forever to warm (literally forever), stopping at a restaurant and asking them for hot water (parking and asking take time!!). Then my dad found this Tommie Tippie bottle warmer online and decided to give that a try. I have to say, I am a much happier little world traveller knowing I can get my milk quickly! You carry hot water and pour it in the lid when you need to warm bottle. Much faster as it is boiling water! Well spent tenner!

Have a look here - Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Travel Food Warmer https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002L3TEN8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ciaTxb9M4TJ48

I can happily go around now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment