Friday, 1 January 2016
Huggies vs Pampers
Ah! Other babies tell me this is the eternal war for the nappy King award! Now most of the babies I have spoken to (yes, we talk many things during weigh in or play sessions and nappy discussion is one of the hot topics!!) use Pampers in the UK. But, mum and dad are members of this big shop called Costco and they saw a really good deal on Huggies and decided to give it a try. (My Atta was shocked I was not using Pampers!) I absolutely loved Huggies - it had cool pictures I could see when mum was putting me in it. Gave me assurance I was looking cool all the way 😎. And I loved the pictures so much that I wanted to see them more - so, I used to make the nappy full quickly and my mum had to change! And the, one day, mum received Pampers nappy in some promotion and decided to give that a try. This one also had pictures but not as cool as Huggies! Still, a boy needs entertainment and I tried my usual trick - it did not work!!!! Howmuchever I filled it, it was not really full! I think mum had her first full night sleep (almost as I still woke up for feed) as she didn't really have to change me. And she was so happy - and I slept well, too. May be Pampers is not bad.... I gave my permission to mum and dad to use Pampers going forward... A good night's sleep is worth losing a little bit of entertainment ☺️😉 zzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment